Sunday, January 31, 2010

3rd GRADING PERIOD

In every grading, I have lot of things to accomplished, like our projects, assignment and activities that we will submit. And this grading period we will encountered many problems because this subject it so hard. Some of us, says that T.L.E. is very hard.
During our 3rd grading I've learned many things like creating folder, working on notepad and also I learned the uses of html. complete through color code and also create a background in our activities to make it beautiful.
We know that T.L.E. is the hardest subject because it is hard to understand. Eventhough it is very hard, I still trying my best to improved it for the next grading. I promise that I will listen to my teacher lecture so that my grades will be improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment