Sunday, August 9, 2009

''TLE A BEAUTIFUL SUBJECT''

TLE????? Oh!!!!!! For me it is a wonderful and interesting subject. I've learn on how to create a blog and how to post a blog. In TLE I have learn on how to use a computer and I discovered how to use the Internet and the Blogger.
When I first to work on the computer, I have encountered several problems because I don't have any knowledge about the blogger. But as I listen to our teachers lecture and as observe my classmates work, I can say now that I' ve learned the things which is intended for us to learn.
I address these by studying very hard to my lesson so that I can easily to understand my lesson.
Moving on I will try my best to study my lesson very hard and not only that I will review the things that I can not easily to understand so thst in the next quarter I know what to do.

1 comment:

  1. i love your background.really .. keep up the good work...

    ReplyDelete